1.“It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” ~ Albert Einstein
2. “Recipe for success: Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.” ~ William A. Ward
3. “You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
4. “The only thing that I see that is distinctly different about me is I’m not afraid to die on a treadmill. I will not be out-worked, period. ~ Will Smith (Watch Full Quote Below)
“The only thing that I see that is distinctly different about me is I’m not afraid to die on a treadmill. I will not be out-worked, period. You might have more talent than me, you might be smarter than me, you might be sexier than me, you might be all of those things you got it on me in nine categories. But if we get on the treadmill together, there’s two things: You’re getting off first, or I’m going to die. It’s really that simple, right?
You’re not going to out-work me. It’s such a simple, basic concept. The guy who is willing to hustle the most is going to be the guy that just gets that loose ball. The majority of people who aren’t getting the places they want or aren’t achieving the things that they want in this business is strictly based on hustle. It’s strictly based on being out-worked; it’s strictly based on missing crucial opportunities. I say all the time if you stay ready, you ain’t gotta get ready.”
5. “I’m not telling you it is going to be easy — I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it” ~ Art Williams
6. “If you love what you do, you will never work another day in your life.” ~ Confucius