Student Review of ‘Breakkup': Relationship Advice App
My friend was telling me that his roommate continually talks about his x-girlfriend. I mean he really whines about her. So being the good friend that I am, I did a little research and located the perfect defense against friends who want nothing more than to chew your ear off about their relationships.
Breakkup is an iPhone app that harnesses the power of community to provide you or your friends with relationship advice.
Breakkup allows you to pose relationship questions to a forum so that other dramatic heart-broken people just like you can answer.
Or perhaps when your friends can’t relate to your relationship issues, or are just tired of hearing about them, it’s nice to be able to turn to complete strangers who aren’t regulars at your favorite watering hole.
- BreakkUp lets you submit your relationship issues and posts them on a “latest drama” lists via the app or the web.
- There are 20,815 other registered users that can access via the web or the app.
- A perfect place to vent about your issues.
- Price: Free
- There isn’t a huge amount of people giving solid advice.
- The app is only available on iPhone.
- You run the risk of outing yourself.
Also, check out Neverlikeditanyway.com
It is a site where you can sell all your old gifts and things from your past relationship(s). I mean just because your heart is broken, doesn’t mean your wallet should be!
Maximillian Garland | Bright Futura Columnist
Have you ever used Breakkup? Does it work?