What you get
- One Ticket — Pick From Multiple Dates
- Intimate Concert Space in Penn Quarter
In case you missed out on our sold-out shows last year at LivingSocial’s 918 F Street, now’s your chance to get in on the action and check out some talented groups perform in one of DC’s best music spaces. Enter: a new concert series. Pay $12, and on May 4, May 30, June 27, July 20, or August 3 you’ll be treated to an intimate show with two or three up-and-coming bands performing live at the space. Take a look at the schedule, lineup, and band descriptions below. Then snag a ticket — it’s one of the hottest in town.
• SAN FERMIN: Singer-songwriter Ellis Ludwig-Leone combines an eclectic array of styles (classical to chamber pop) and instruments (horns, bottom-line beats) into a sweeping sound that proves to be another signature from his home borough of Brooklyn. Listen here.
• KISSES: Hot off the release of their 2013 album Up All Night, this LA-based duo turns out a disco-infused indie pop sound to rival the best on H Street. Listen here.
• French Horn Rebellion: A pair of brothers from Brooklyn use their namesake instruments to create a high-energy sound they describe as “basement dance party.” Listen here.
• AVAN LAVA: These NY-based super pop-ers feature a fresh sound of ’80s-inspired borderline disco dance tunes that have been covered by Mark Ronson, among others. Listen Here.
• Body Language: With a sound described as “dreamy mysterious synth-pop” by The New York Times, this Brooklyn-based electro-pop quartet is making headlines. Listen here.
• Lovelife: After a name change and a transatlantic hop from London to Brooklyn, this synth-pop act recently dropped new tracks El Regreso and The Fourth Floor. Listen here.
• Ghost Beach (DJ set): The Brooklyn-based electro-pop duo released their debut EP in 2011 and has been making waves with tracks like Miracle and Empty Streets. Listen here.
• Vacationer: This summer-evoking group out of Philadelphia has spent much of the past year on the road, playing beach-y hits off their first full-length album, Gone. Listen here.
• Filligar: Hailed as “one of the best young bands in America” by RSL, this Chicago quartet was nominated for Best Rock Album at the 2012 Independent Music Awards. Listen here.
• The 4onthefloor: This energetic blues band, which played at SXSW, features four guys from Minneapolis playing songs written in 4/4 time on four bass drums. Listen here.
• PigPen Theatre Co.: A NY-based septet that blends live music with theatrics, and is the only group to win Best Play at New York’s Fringe Festival two years in a row. Listen here.
• Special Guests
about livingsocial’s 918 f street
Showcasing the best of DC, LivingSocial’s 918 F Street offers culinary experiences, fitness classes, beer tastings, and more. So dip your brush or tune your ear to what’s happening on F Street — you won’t be disappointed. Coming for a special occasion? Email us at email@example.com. Interested in holding a private event 918 F Street? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us here. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for exclusive content and news.
Each guest must have their own voucher for the event • This is a 21+ event; valid ID required • A refund may be collected within 24 hours of purchase, no full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event; purchases made within 24 hours of event start time are not subject to refunds • Food & beverage services for LivingSocial 918 F Street provided by VSLS LLC • Waiver can be viewed here: bit.ly/LS_Waiver • Entire value must be used in a single visit
back by popular demand:
Beer & Sausages For only
Want this deal for free?
Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!
Bright Futura’s HQ25174 Whippoorwill Terr
Chantilly, VA 20152
Get directions | Website
Need to know
- July 20
- 8 p.m. | Showtime
- 7 pm. | Doors open
- August 3
- 8:30 p.m. | Showtime
- 7:30 p.m. | Doors open
- Have a question, special medical needs, or require further accommodations? Email us at email@example.com
- Sign up here to learn about upcoming events at 918 F Street