How to become A Bright Futura Staff Writer.
Bright Futura is always looking for new Bright minds to join our ranks as a regular staff writer. If you love to write, have lots of handy tips, Bright Futura is the place for you to shine. All while boosting your resume + portfolio + followers + viewership!
What will I do as a staff writer?
- 1 blog post per week
- Posts have to be persuasive arguments or life changing ideas worth sharing
- The post must focus on education, entrepreneurship, or social development
- It must be Cool
- A minimum of 300 words per post unless it is a video.
What you will get in return:
- Your own by line with each blog you post (example: By Jack Shepherd | Bright Futura Columnist)
- A feature page on the website showcasing all your awesome insights articles and ideas
- A large and growing readership
- An enhanced writing portfolio and resume booster
Become A Guest Writer for Bright Futura
If you would like to share some of your tips on Bright Futura but do not have the time to apply to be a staff writer, Consider becoming a guest writer for Bright Futura! There is no actual commitment to being a guest poster, and you can choose to write as many article as you’d like.
What will I do as a guest writer?
- Submit a post that is a minimum of 300 words of original content.
- The post must pertain to college students, college life, and in some cases post grad life
- Once your post is published, you should share your post and the website with your friends via social networking, email and/or word-of-mouth.
The benefits of being a guest writer:
- You get a by line.
- You get a short blurb about who you are at the bottom of the post.
- After 5 guest posts, you will get your own feature on the Bright Futura staff page. (See Example)
- You will boost your writing portfolio.
- You can include this as a part of your resume.
Want Us To Feature You?
If you are a college student who would like to showcase yourself or your start-up on Bright Futura email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please note: Bright Futura does not have an obligation to feature your story.
Get The Experience You Need To Get Ahead
Bright Futura is always looking for new Bright minds to join our ranks. If you are looking to improve you resume and job prospects, we would love to collaborate with you.