Adobe Wants You To Win $10,000 + 1yr of Creative Cloud
What you can win?
But I’m not in the Bay area
What is Adobe Celebrating?
Creative Suite 6 (CS6) is being released! As if CS5 wasn’t awesome enough? New features and other nerdy technical-ness can be found below or on Adobe home page. But first pictures!!!
Think about how freaking beast your cover photos could be if you had CS6. (Clearly I’m excited)
Photoshop CS6 features include:
- Content-Aware Patch – Allows greater control by letting users choose the sample area used to create a patch
- Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine – Takes advantage of cross-platform 64-bit support to speed up imaging and editing tasks, and process large images faster
- New and Re-engineered Design Tools – Type styles enable consistent formatting; vector layers apply strokes and add gradients to vector objects; custom strokes and dashed lines are easily created; quick layers search and more
- Intuitive Video Creation – The full range of familiar Photoshop tools and an intuitive set of new video tools to create and enhance any video clip
- Blur Gallery – A simple new interface with on-image controls allows users to quickly create photographic blur effects including tilt-shift effects, blur everything with one focal point, or vary the blurriness between multiple focal points